Phoenix PLP-2300 - Doverco
The PLP-2300 is an extreme duty stretch wrapper that is over-designed for the most demanding of applications. The PLP-2300 is upgraded in all aspects of the construction to handle abusive environments. It provides consistent, repeatable stretch wrapping performance. Its one touch operator start and the simplicity of changing film roll make the PLP-2300 easy to use for all employees. The PLP-2300 wraps even the toughest loads with very little stretch film.
Stretch Wrapping Applications
Extreme duty stretch wrapper over-designed for the most demanding of applications
Consistent, repeatable stretch wrapping performance.
Best in Class Flexibility c/w Keypad Control
- 3 Wrapping Cycles: Wrap up, Wrap up/down, Top Cover Pause
- Reinforce Wrap and Cycle pause capability
- Variable speed control to match load stability
Easy Loading Powered Prestretch Film Carriage
- Reduce film costs with 245% Prestretch (10" off the roll = 34" on load)
- Phoenix “Clearview” door lets operator see carriage operating
- Dual stage door lock with electrical interlock for operator safety
Largest Load Capacity with 28 heavy duty roller bearings
- 86" turntable diameter to wrap loads up to 61" x 61" (86" Load Diagonal)
- Reliably supports loads weighing up to 5,500 lbs.
- Built in fork tubes for easy transport
45 loads per hour
Maximum Load Weight
Maximum Load Size
61" x 61"
5 Year warranty