Phoenix PLP-2150 - Doverco
As part of the low profile family of wrappers designed for use with pallet jacks, the PLP-2150 is the most popular and the workhorse of the low profile family. Customizable to fit specific stretch wrapping needs, this wrapper is used from wrapping chips to bricks. It provides consistent, repeatable stretch wrapping performance. Its one touch operator start and the simplicity of changing film roll make the PLP-2150 easy to use for all employees. The PLP-2150 wraps even the toughest loads with very little stretch film.
Stretch Wrapping Applications
The most popular and the workhorse of the low profile family
Consistent, repeatable stretch wrapping performance.
Best in Class Flexibility c/w Keypad Control
- 3 Wrapping Cycles: Wrap up, Wrap up/down, Top Cover Pause
- Reinforce Wrap and Cycle pause capability
- Variable speed control to match load stability
Easy Loading Powered Prestretch Film Carriage
- Reduce film costs with 245% Prestretch (10" off the roll = 34" on load)
- Phoenix “Clearview” door lets operator see carriage operating
- Dual stage door lock with electrical interlock for operator safety
Larger Load Capacity than Competitive Models
- 58" turntable diameter to wrap loads up to 56" x 56" (80" Load Diagonal)
- Roller bearing turntable supports for 5,000 lb. capacity
- Built-in fork tubes for easy transport from the front and back
45 loads per hour
Maximum Load Weight
Maximum Load Size
56" x 56"
Maximum Load Height
5 Year warranty