Gravity - Doverco
These units provide a safe, easy way to move goods within a production line, from truck to dock (or dock to truck) and many other applications. With one unit you can cover a multitude of length requirements, even turn corners adapting to every circumstance. Longer units provide the opportunity to return finished goods to the operator by forming a closed loop to reduce manpower.
Why Buy Flexmaster Conveyors?
- Cantilevered end sections can reach right up to machinery or inside trucks
- End stops available to prevent products from free falling or use to regulate in-flow
- Simply lift the end-stop slightly and release for through flow
- Easy rolling 4" Ø braked casters provide quick and easy flexibility and sturdy safe operation
- Extra large height adjustment handles allow adaptability for a range of ergonomic working heights 26" - 38"
- Extra reinforcing bars ensure stability
Steel Wheel Series
- 1.5" Ø smooth running steel skate wheels
- 150 lb load capacity
- Skate wheels are self-tracking which eliminates the need for guard rails
- Skate wheel conveyors are more flexible and conform to almost any layout
- Fully collapsible for more compact storage
Poly Roller Series
- 1.75" Ø smooth running ABS poly roller wheels
- 250 lb load capacity
- Use roller conveyors for easier flow of heavier objects and for irregular cartons or bags that could get caught on a skate wheel