CM860 - Doverco
Double chamber vacuum machine
10 programmable memory system settings
Stainless steel structure
Flat deck construction
The CM860 is an economic double chamber vacuum packaging machine ideal for medium to large production. Typically selected for mid-size companies with higher, daily production needs. A true work-horse, with a small foot print.
The CM860 features solid UHMW height adjustable filler plates, and an oil-filled rotary vane vacuum pump. A durable vacuum chamber machine, ideal for high-volume production.
- Deep chamber with solid UHMW height adjustable filler plates
- Balanced/air operated lid movement. Automatic / Semi-automatic operation
- 2 operation modes possible: Vacuum only / Vacuum and Gas
- Compact design
- Hygienic design, easy to clean
- Complete stainless steel structure for maximum durability
- Equipped with leveling legs for uneven floors and casters with brake for easy moving
- Two vacuum chambers configuration permits alternative operations for one operator
- Flat deck construction ensures easy cleaning and product handling without space restriction
- 10 programmable memory system settings for easy reading and operating
- Simple to operate microcomputer control system with multiple program setting options
- Equipped with an industrial Busch rotary vane vacuum pumps
- Extended product shelf life
- Better presentation
- Increased profitability
- Increased productivity
- Maintain food’s freshness and original flavor
- Fresh and processed meat
- Fruits and vegetables
- Prepared foods
- Tea leaves
Number of Seal Bars
4 Seal Bars (2 per chamber)
860 mm / 33.8"
Distance between sealbars
720 mm / 28.3"
655 mm / 25.8" (with mechanical cut)
203 mm / 8"
254 or 305 mm / 10 or 12" (optional)
2051 x 1050 x 1060 mm / 80.7" x 41.3" x 41.7"
1005 x 830 x 200/245/305 mm / 39.5" x 32.6" x 8/10/12"
Digital / Programmable
835 kg / 1837 lbs
220 V 3 ph/60 hz (optional 400 V 3 ph/50 hz)
Compressed Air Requirements
1.3 cfm @ 57-71 psi
865 kg / 1906 lbs
2135 x 1095 x 1250 mm / 84" x 43.1" x 49.2"
Have questions? Talk to an expert 1.800.363.0697